Caring Hands Home Care LLC specializes in providing non-medical care services to clients who are bound at home due to their health conditions. For some of our clients, getting caught up in the transition to old age or retirement can be a factor for becoming home bound. Are members of your family becoming more and more dependent on others for daily living tasks? Perhaps those simple chores they used to do on their own are so much more complicated – even dangerous – for them to do by themselves. Perhaps it’s time for your family to look into possible options for professional care.
In an effort to help you achieve high-quality living as well as independent lives in your own living environments, we offer the following:
- Personal Care – assistance with ADL and safety supervision
- Companionship – keeping you company at home and sharing conversations
- Medication Reminders – reminding you to take your medication on time
- Errands and Shopping – running errands on your behalf and doing the grocery shopping to keep your pantry well stocked
- Respite Care – providing relief for family caregivers; short-term care available for a few hours during the day, overnight, or over the weekend
- Meal Preparation – assisting with daily meals and snacks
- Light Housekeeping – keeping the home environment clean and tidy
Our care coordinator conducts an assessment of your home to identify possible home care concerns and needs. Based on these concerns and needs, we can formulate a special care plan for you or a family member who needs it.
Rest assured that professional caregivers who are trained and experienced to handle various situations at home will be rendering these services to you. They will provide the assistance and support that you need while recuperating or achieving independence at home.
Kindly request for an appointment online to start the assessment or call us at 843-945-1058 for further inquiries.